The vision for John Amesse Elementary School is to create and maintain an environment in which all students, school staff, parents and the community are committed to learning in order to achieve high levels of academic success. We our committed to teach our students how to show caring in the community.
The John Amesse staff will establish high standards to ensure that all students achieve grade level proficiency or higher.
- All students can and want to learn despite their circumstances
- All students will be provided quality teaching since the teaching is the most important variable for student achievement
- High standards and expectations for students, parents and staff are essential to improving student achievement
- Every child will be provided with a stimulating, safe, and nurturing environment
- It is essential that the entire staff support the vision and mission of the school
- Parents and community members are valued partners to ensure student achievement
- Staff collaborating together and assuming responsibility for their own learning does make a difference in the learning environment provided to students